I think I completely missed out on his Balance 10 and Balance 10.1. I must've heard them but didn't leave much impression. He's also slightly hit-or-miss since he left the prog sound but that Central Park set was ace.
Jimmy Van M November 09 Radio Promo
Collapse
X
-
Re: Jimmy Van M November 09 Radio Promo
I think I completely missed out on his Balance 10 and Balance 10.1. I must've heard them but didn't leave much impression. He's also slightly hit-or-miss since he left the prog sound but that Central Park set was ace.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Jimmy Van M November 09 Radio Promo
01. Antix - The Hoard (Parts 1 & 2) - Iboga Records
02. Dousk - Keep Your Nose - (Ramiro Puente & Karlos Remix) - Vapour Records
03. Pentatonik - Movements- (Dimitri Nako Remix) - Flat Belly Recordings
04. Mauro Picotto - Love Message (Ramon Tapia First Message Mix) - Alchemy Records
05. Slam - Variance - Paragraph
06. Nhar - Derecto - (Kouala Remix) - Promo
07. Antix - The Hoard (Dousk Remix) - Iboga Records
08. Fiord - Zephyr (Fergie Remix) - Sprout Records
09. Quivver - Rustle Dust - Boz Boz
10. Antix - Box Of Birds - (Erphun Let The Birds Free Remix) - Iboga DigitalOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Jimmy Van M November 09 Radio Promo
Yeah Jimmy Van M is a dj god and he may be enough to inspire me to buy some records and dust off my old 1200's and go take then out of my parents' atticComment
-
Re: Jimmy Van M November 09 Radio Promo
Man I wish this mix was more than an hour, starts to get sooooo good from the 30 minute mark.....need to check out the Hungary mixComment
-
Re: Jimmy Van M November 09 Radio Promo
Not many mention his 2000 Kiss set, 1 hour of pure dark, pumping, building progressive perfectionComment
-
Re: Jimmy Van M November 09 Radio Promo
downloaded a load of mixes but if this is the one that taged Nov Radio mix master is absolutely classComment
-
Re: Jimmy Van M November 09 Radio Promo
yes i've just checked this is the one. best download for a long whileComment
-
Re: Jimmy Van M November 09 Radio Promo
I liked his balance 10.1 and 10 was alright... The Bedrock CDs are damn fine... Disc 2 is my fav.Comment
-
Jimmy Van M - Guestmix @ Mainframe 15-12-2009
Jimmy Van M - Guestmix @ Mainframe 15-12-2009


Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment