If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Global Underground The rumours are true, we proudly present GU38 Carl Cox - Black Rock Desert, out for release on 25th Jan 2010. What do you reckon?! YouTube - GU38 Carl Cox: Black Rock Desert
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI5GwukGmCA[/YOUTUBE]
The possesion of anything begins in the mind (Bruce Lee)
http://djmag.com/top100/detail/1202
I'm surprised he hasn't done one before. He's certainly the caliber the brand used to represent.
You can listen to one of the discs here
http://www.globalunderground.co.uk/blackrockdesert/player.html
Disc 1
01. Tiefschwarz feat. Seth Troxler – Trust
02. Hijacker –
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
I have only been to Burning Man once, but Coxy's sound does the entire vibe justice, he is old school and plays tons of diffferent styles.
Originally posted by Shpira
So came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by Illuminate
Let me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Yeah, its a marathon of the senses, but worth the experience.
Originally posted by Shpira
So came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by Illuminate
Let me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Nice tribute video, Carl Cox always gets the floor moving at every gig I've attended. He has an infectious love for the music.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
^Nice video find MH...last time I heard Carl Cox was on Sirius Satelite, his radio show was on and I was driving, it was a Saturday afternoon, and it sounded f*cking awesome... had me moving in my car
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment