I know a bit about quantum physics and more about biology/biochemistry etc, so thought that some of the things were presented a little similistically for the sake of general public understanding. Stilll, it took away little from the movie experience.
What the Bleep do we know
Collapse
X
-
What the Bleep do we know
Last wednesday, I saw this surprisingly good movie, which is a part narrative, part documentary, part animation and all fun to see. Basically, it's an interesting/fascinating/fundamental role forces explained by quantum physics theories may play in our day-to-day lives. It's still a small movie, and I heard about it word-of-mouth, but support's growing.
I know a bit about quantum physics and more about biology/biochemistry etc, so thought that some of the things were presented a little similistically for the sake of general public understanding. Stilll, it took away little from the movie experience.
Habit is a form of exerciseTags: None -
Re: What the Bleep do we know
Looks very interesting. To bad the closest it is going to make it to me is in Ithaca, NY. Maybe as word spreads The Little Theater here in good ole Ra-cha-cha will show the show, ya know?
http://www.whatthebleep.com/synopsis/ Good info here for any interested.
BTW, Marlee Matlin, yeah she's hot.Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment