MJ I am so sorry to hear they are closing the case without any resolution for you and your family
Robbed !
Collapse
X
-
Re: Robbed !
MJ I am so sorry to hear they are closing the case without any resolution for you and your family
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
-
Re: Robbed !
Ya the more you want to spend for sure get a real camera. With ADT it was ridiculously expensive.Comment
-
Re: Robbed !
Having set up a security system at our warehouse a couple of years ago I know it is possible to have cameras in and around the house on a relatively cheap budget. Connecting them up to my PC wouldn't be a problem either. I'm not that keen on doing it at home though.
I think I'll stick to the high visibility alarm and warning signs. Oh, and a trusty baseball bat!
Lets face it, if they want my shit, a few cameras and a noisy alarm isn't going to stop them.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment