That's a sad fucking year for essential mixes if his is voted best.
Sharam's Essential Mix pic of the year? Seriously?
Collapse
X
-
Sharam's Essential Mix pic of the year? Seriously?
Methinks a Top 100 DJ voting chicanery is afoot here.
That's a sad fucking year for essential mixes if his is voted best.Tags: None -
Re: Sharam's Essential Mix pic of the year? Seriously?
Nothing radio 1 does every suprises me. The essential mix is a sinking ship. I used to d/l the mixes every week. Now I don't even bother anyone b/c for the most part each week they are crap.Common Sense is not Common at all.Comment
-
Re: Sharam's Essential Mix pic of the year? Seriously?
Haven't been keeping track of EMs at all.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Sharam's Essential Mix pic of the year? Seriously?
DittoThe 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Sharam's Essential Mix pic of the year? Seriously?
Crazy Cousinz EM of the year !!!!!!!! (puts gun to head)Comment
-
Re: Sharam's Essential Mix pic of the year? Seriously?
I d/l'ed it following your suggestion. It's too experimental, eclectic, whatever for me. Is there a more "traditional" set, i.e., deep, dirty prog house? (and pls no minimal or dave guetta tracks!)
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment