woohoo!!! so DIDI, what's 2010 like?
Happy New Year and Welcome 2010!!!!!!!!!!
Collapse
X
-
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Happy New Year and Welcome 2010!!!!!!!!!!
still 11 am in Buenos Aires. Looking forward to leave work to start the NYE arrangements.
happy new year everybody!Comment
-
Re: Happy New Year and Welcome 2010!!!!!!!!!!
Happy new year ms folks, i can't feel my fingers (but i can still edit so this is fucking tough) but i love you guys! It's been a shit year for me as with others, so here's to the new year, new hopes, new possibilities, and new music!
























i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Happy New Year and Welcome 2010!!!!!!!!!!
Happy to new year to everyone! Still 8 hours to go here, but now that I'm still mentally healthy I'm writing this post now.
One of my plans for 2010 is becoming an MS regular again, after a few years of hardly reading or posting anything
Comment
-
Re: Happy New Year and Welcome 2010!!!!!!!!!!
happy new year everyone!!
looking forward to loads of good mixes in 2010
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: Happy New Year and Welcome 2010!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, happy new year to you all! I hope 2010 is an excellent one
320 requesterComment
-
-
Re: Happy New Year and Welcome 2010!!!!!!!!!!
Happy New Year everybody. I can sense 2010 is going to be a great year for music
I shit you not, MS plays a big part in my life - sure where would I be without you all
Best wishes everyone for 2010 - may all your dreams and wishes come true
Comment
-
Re: Happy New Year and Welcome 2010!!!!!!!!!!
1:06 pm here... My cold is almost gone... Drinking hat is about to be put on... Have a safe and happy New Years and here is to 2010 being better than we all thought possible!
Remember: You are never more than six days away from FRIDAY!!!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment