Wasn't the gig last night? It's him, May, RITM and others for NYE.
Playing before Charlie May...
Collapse
X
-
Re: Playing before Charlie May...
Wasn't the gig last night? It's him, May, RITM and others for NYE. -
Re: Playing before Charlie May...
Went great, I played my own kind of stuff and ended with attia and neriya at midnight. Charlie played blinding stuff. Hes a super nice guy, and is really down to earth, jokes a lot and. He was on fire. I'll post pics and my set later. I'm gonna get some sleep now.Last edited by NID; January 6, 2010, 11:34:55 AM.Comment
-
Re: Playing before Charlie May...
Glad it went well! Looking forward to the pics and set!Went great, I played my own kind of stuff and ended with attia and neriya at midnight. Charlie played blinding stuff. Hes a super nice guy, and is really down to earth, jokes a lot and. The crowd was a small but he was on fire. I'll post pics and my set later. I'm gonna get some sleep now.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Playing before Charlie May...
Nice one mate, glad you rocked it!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Playing before Charlie May...
We had complete faith in youWent great, I played my own kind of stuff and ended with attia and neriya at midnight. Charlie played blinding stuff. Hes a super nice guy, and is really down to earth, jokes a lot and. The crowd was a small but he was on fire. I'll post pics and my set later. I'm gonna get some sleep now.
Look forward to hearing the set!!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
-
Re: Playing before Charlie May...
Looks like 2010 could be global domination !Went great, I played my own kind of stuff and ended with attia and neriya at midnight. Charlie played blinding stuff. Hes a super nice guy, and is really down to earth, jokes a lot and. The crowd was a small but he was on fire. I'll post pics and my set later. I'm gonna get some sleep now.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Playing before Charlie May...
glad it went great mate!
Met Charlie at Cable too! Dream come true after fifteen years.
You can get a similar set to the one charlies playing out by emailing
cm@530db.com
Did he finish with Belfunk?
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Playing before Charlie May...
Nither Charlie's set or mine were recorded as that is not allowed at these sorts of things. I was just going to put together the same tracks that I played in that order and post them here.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment