If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Gotta say Jon, you have absolutely been on fire this year - this mix is as consistent and classy as all your others.. really enjoyed it.
Quality in every single track and the mix is put together very well indeed, sorry i just seem to say the same things over and over but that's how it is.
Thanks juiceman! I wasn't really aiming to do anything with this one, I just wanted to play some new stuff and a couple that I had laying around. I decided to record it at the last minute and I'm glad I did as I think it turned out well.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment