Added the Percussion Lab Presents podcast. Way excited for this one!
EDM Podcast List
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
-
Re: EDM Podcast List
Am I the only one who loves this content?
yesterday it found something like 15 sets
Comment
-
-
Re: EDM Podcast List
Here's another one for you die-hard music fans. There are probably 20 sets per day posted here.
I'm not going to subscribe [ms] to this podcast because the site is dedicated to the podcast. The other podcasts are supplementary feeds to their site, whereas this one is a site dedicated to its podcast. I don't want to rob them of their content!
AudioBeats.net: http://www.audiobeats.net/rss.phpComment
-
-
-
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
-
-
-
Re: EDM Podcast List
Pickle, can you add "lost my dogcast?"
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
-
Dutch Progressive House Community, Podcast, Live-sets, Cd and vinyl reviews, Guestlists and more....
www.groovecollectionrecords.com (groovecollection,deep,focus,otb)Releases/remixes by: Kosmas Epsilon, Eelke Kleijn, Derek Howell, Medway, Nils Noa, Dousk, etc...Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment