I won't post pics untill I get a proper mercury callout from someone on here
I DJ'd at a nice local club last sat (my 2nd club gig)
Collapse
X
-
I DJ'd at a nice local club last sat (my 2nd club gig)
It was a blast!!
I won't post pics untill I get a proper mercury callout from someone on here
Tags: None -
Re: I DJ'd at a nice local club last sat (my 2nd club gig)
Picts brothawww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: I DJ'd at a nice local club last sat (my 2nd club gig)
ok thanks
Comment
-
-
Re: I DJ'd at a nice local club last sat (my 2nd club gig)
here ya go
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Re: I DJ'd at a nice local club last sat (my 2nd club gig)
no reason to leave ms
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: I DJ'd at a nice local club last sat (my 2nd club gig)
They didn't have a recorder set up...
Here is a recent deep house warm up mix I did though
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: I DJ'd at a nice local club last sat (my 2nd club gig)
Thanks chanty, you are right and that is why I love the place!
plus it was a dream for me to be able to play @ Anatomy where I have seen legends like Danny Howells and Chris Fortier, and also some of my favorite local djs play there in that same booth
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment