*/ end of story.
Blackberry Bold 9700
Collapse
X
-
Blackberry Bold 9700
Couldn't deny a free upgrade to the latest bold from work. Got it, love it, fucking keeper.
*/ end of story.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Blackberry Bold 9700
best damn blackberry i've ever used..
keep your storm, suckers.
This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
Re: Blackberry Bold 9700
no kidding chris, I cant believe how awesome / soft the keyboard feels and the optical trackpad is the best thing ever. I love this one like crazy.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Blackberry Bold 9700
what is the one that at+t sells? that is the model i have. mine looks slightly different than this one:
my ball key is circular and not square. i love the keyboard on this thing, it is perfect. screw that storm crap, i wont ever go back to using an touchscreen keyboard again.Comment
-
Re: Blackberry Bold 9700
That image is of the Bold 9700. Both Tmo and ATT sell this device. The one you have is the Bold 9000, which is the first Bold model that came out a couple of years ago.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Blackberry Bold 9700
words wont do it justice, use it to know how much you will start to hate the trackball and ache to get the trackpad.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment