If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I for one have been thoughroughly digging the disco revival of late, a sound illustrated beautifully by Tensnake on his recent RA podcast. I used to listen to a lot of dark, moody stuff and still love it, but labels like Permenant Vacation, Wolf + Lamb etc... who are making more 'musical' stuff have really caught my ear of late. Tensnake's own 'Coma Cat# made me cry with happiness on my walk home from work yesterday...got to love that!
Just wondered if anyone else was having a glitter-ball sized dose of disco nostaglia and if there were any suggestions where I can get tunage of the ilk of the above.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment