I'll host it if someone can get me to it... :wink:
Update on the CUSICK set from (((SatelliteSF)))
Collapse
X
-
not thereOriginally posted by picklemonkey
I'll host it if someone can get me to it... :wink:FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back. -
Comment
-
-
Re: Update on the CUSICK set from (((SatelliteSF)))
Good stuff. What about the Desyn Masiello set???Comment
-
Re: Update on the CUSICK set from (((SatelliteSF)))
cusick is the man, havent heard something new from this guy...
....thanks
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: Update on the CUSICK set from (((SatelliteSF)))
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaa.hey scott, exactly how wasted was sean at this party? he plays that track from 'Ferris Buellers Day Off'
not wasted at all. but after, we kind of both went a little overboard.Comment
-
-
Yeah seriously, massive thanks to Mr. Carrelli...
Also, just in case anyone is interested, I have come up with a partial tracklisting for the set...
The best is yet to come...Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment