I'm so sorry Diegoff, losing a pet is a very hard thing to go through. Will be thinking about you...
sad :(
Collapse
X
-
Re: sad
Lo lamento Diego.. Es terrible perder una mascota despues de tantos aņos de alegria.. Te deseo lo mejor en estos tiempos
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: sad
Oh my goodness, I am so very sorry for your loss
R.I.P Dear Luca
Garrick, I am also so very sorry for your loss *hug*sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: sad
RIP LUCA! man i cried like a lil' school girl reading that poem. i have an beautiful angora at home and he's 9. he looks healthy, very outgoing & spoken, but i know that someday that dreadful day will come and i'd have to deal with it & i don't think i'll ever be ready for it. i feel your pain.....Comment
-
Re: sad
I'm sure Luca has given you a lifetime of great memories and fun times to remember.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: sad
thanks again to all of you... I've just finished cleaning the mess (don't ask please). It's all good memories from this moment on
Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: sad
sorry mate, sounds like your dog will be in Heaven though RIP
Comment
-
Re: sad
oh my fuck dude, so sorry to hear that.
there are few feelings of sadness that are more intense than this.
I know how you must feel, and i am so sorry for your loss. all you can think is that he was lucky to have such a caring friend to live with.
poor luca, tell him that over the other side of the world, a person he didnt know, shed a tear for him.
if you need to talk, you know how to reach me... my thoughts are with you in this, well frankly, fucking crap sad time.
Originally posted by KamalThank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon PartyComment
-
Re: sad
Always sad when a friend like that passes on. I remember when our family dog Nick was having a lot of problems and it kept getting worse and seeing his face as he had to put up with these pains. It's too much to think about. I feel for ya bro. Remember he would want you to go on and have a happy life.Comment
-
Re: sad
Sorry for your loss brother. I lost mine a few years ago and it had to be one of the hardest few days of my life. I feel your pain. RIP Luca. He sure was a good looking dog. Best of luck. D"Dance to the \'ri-them\, to the \'ri-them\, to the \'r`im\"Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment