i used to get that shit all of the time, 4 to 6 times a year, it was a fucking nightmare! so i took a little trip to mexico, about 1000 dlls later my nightmares where gone. Not kidding you, but ever since they where take out i haven't really gotten sick, like the flu, cold, all of those, are basically non existent to me.
Payback for hard work
Collapse
X
-
Re: Payback for hard work
i used to get that shit all of the time, 4 to 6 times a year, it was a fucking nightmare! so i took a little trip to mexico, about 1000 dlls later my nightmares where gone. Not kidding you, but ever since they where take out i haven't really gotten sick, like the flu, cold, all of those, are basically non existent to me...:: listen :: react ::..
http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
http://soundcloud.com/cj-tari -
Re: Payback for hard work
Your hair, guts, and good looks will get you through it my friendSince December the 21st we have been working at least 14 hours a day to get screenwash, antifreeze and deicer to our customers. For a few days we have started at 3.30am and finished at 10pm at night. Just when things looked as though they were starting to get back to normal... BOOM!
I have tonsillitis!
Death feels like only two steps away.
Comment
-
Re: Payback for hard work
MJ, I have had a post nasal drip which has given me a throat infection for the last 5 weeks, 4 doctors visits 4 sets of antibiotics and just when i thought it was over i woke up this morning with it again. Feels like i am swollowing razorblades. Know just how you feel
The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Payback for hard work
Hurts doesn't it!
get well soon.Comment
-
Re: Payback for hard work
I hate antibiotics, I was given some last year for my ear problem , Aside from not doing anything for my ears, I felt sick as a dog and came out in the most god awful rash all over!!
I used to get regular tonsillitis than in my mid twenties it just stopped. And I stopped getting sore throats almost completely when I stopped smoking. !The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment