HOLY MOLY!!!! This mix is on FIRE!!!! I was really surprised. Such a different tone from his usual ones. Wow.
Transitions (Episode 278) December 27th - Best of 2009
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: Transitions (Episode 27
December 27th - Best of 2009
Szám probléma ... Élvezni fogja az előadás - ha Ön a Google Translate több embernek van meg fogja érteni
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
-
Re: Transitions (Episode 27
December 27th - Best of 2009
Didn't know the English lads knew that much Hungarian
I think a Budapest trip is on the cards
Comment
-
Re: Transitions (Episode 27
December 27th - Best of 2009
fantastic mix
Marc Marzenit - Unexpiritualized
is the bomb.....simply had to be on bedrock....didn't it
track at 21mins is also just lovely, so assuming nothing missing i suppose it'll be charlie mays trackComment
-
Re: Transitions (Episode 27
December 27th - Best of 2009
Si - you need to have a shortcut in your profile to all these threads... I end up searching for them every time I get ready to listen to the kiss sets ..lol~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: Transitions (Episode 27
December 27th - Best of 2009
True ... may be worth throwing them up in the Kiss100 section once they're finished.
Have you played 281 yet ?sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Transitions (Episode 27
December 27th - Best of 2009
I totally agree with u guys. I proposed in the past that they should all go under a sub thread but did not get any feedback.
I always end up searching for Transitions (Episode ...)
Speakman Sound - Hold the Line
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment