If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Live @ Global Gathering 2004 MISLABELL
yeh i thought it werent right either, when i saw it i got excited too cos i was there down the front.But when i heard it i thought god i musta been muntard cos i didnt remember it soundin like that but it'd be nice if you could sort us out with the real deal tom tom!!!!!!!!!
Yeah it'll be hosted for sure as soon as I get the right set. Hernan's first CD of his Renaissance Masters series was aired on Elemental radio as they were authorized to host it and by a mistake we received it mislabelled as his Global Gathering set. Sorry for any inconvinience.
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Knew this sounded all a bit familiar (file deleted) - I'm more disappointed that Metro only aired 20 mins of Hernan's Cream set - it sounded like a corker !
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
I am still struggling to get a 192k copy...so far only a 128k copy was offered to me but if I can't get the set in a better bitrate I will host the 128k copy.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment