My son finally went prestige on friday night and is already at a level 40. He loves it! He was a little upset at losing his guns but he got his back fairly quickly and is pretty happy!
COD Modern Warfare 2
Collapse
X
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
My son finally went prestige on friday night and is already at a level 40. He loves it! He was a little upset at losing his guns but he got his back fairly quickly and is pretty happy!Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
I prestiged on Sunday night and am on 22 again. Should have my cold blooded and ninja back by tomorrow.. then I'm good to go again!Comment
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
Level 29 last night...starting to get good guns again. I need to start using other guns instead of my usuals.
I checked my accuracy/misses and I am top out of my friends yay!"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
You're the best one on my list of 80 people!
I'm at the bottom. I turn corners firing my gun in case there's anybody there
Comment
-
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
any assault w/ grenade launcher, 2nd launcher, scavenger, danger close, site rep ; claymore
ACR/M16 RDS, scavenger, power shot, ninja ; claymore
P90 akimbo, marathon, power shot, steady hands
hardware, mouse&keyboard xim on ps3 :P i still suckComment
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
clinch prestige as long as you keep on playing (regularly) -- it might serve irrelevant otherwise.
imho, there comes a point when ya' don't even think (conscientiously) about k/d, w/l etc. etc.; and ya' just play, regardless: for the win, for fun, or for fucks sake, whatever. just play your styles with tact.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
Entered first prestige last night. I stopped playing for a few weeks because i bought forza 3 but im getting right back into it again and forza is just gathering dust.Originally posted by Hoff
ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!!
thankyou
Comment
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
Do you guys know if there is a way to change my name without starting a new account? I dont like my name!"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
haha feel you, anyway i just ended the game today, is there a continuasion of this? i mean another game or something or what the hell i want more violence.....https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment