-e-
The "REAL" reason .....
Collapse
X
-
yea dreamgirlie, feel free to copy and paste the entire post if you want.... and make sure you point to the right url :wink:
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
I somehow think and hope you`re gonna regret saying that. You never know where the next superstar producer is going to pop up from, one day it might just be someone from MP, and if he/she has put some of thier tracks up for d/l you will be the first to hear them.Originally posted by nbpgteven though i will probably never step foot into MP other than to take a tour (cause im neither interested in dj'in nor producing) i see & understand the potential help it could provide for someone with nowhere to turn to on their next step.. good job guys
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment