Love him, love him and love him some more. I've said it before, the very first set that I heard from Guy Gerber was his Kiss guest mix from 13-06-2003. That mix is still in rotation. Almost everything that I've heard from him is stellar in my books, gotta give it up for him!
Guy Gerber
Collapse
X
-
Re: Guy Gerber
Love him, love him and love him some more. I've said it before, the very first set that I heard from Guy Gerber was his Kiss guest mix from 13-06-2003. That mix is still in rotation. Almost everything that I've heard from him is stellar in my books, gotta give it up for him!~ You are what you think you are ~
-
-
Re: Guy Gerber
Love him, love him and love him some more. I've said it before, the very first set that I heard from Guy Gerber was his Kiss guest mix from 13-06-2003. That mix is still in rotation. Almost everything that I've heard from him is stellar in my books, gotta give it up for him!
good one , I just checked the kiss archive and I started downloading it , never heard it , will def. check it out
Kiss 100 FM - 2003 June Kiss 100 - 2003-06-07 Part 1 - John Digweed http://www.archive1.mercuryserver.com/download.php?file=Kiss_100_2003-06-07_Part1_John_Digweed.mp3 01. Dave Brennan - Drink Deep (James Zabiela Mix) [End] 02. Freeland - We Want Your Soul [Marine Parade] 03. 21st Century FUX - SunspiritComment
-
Re: Guy Gerber
Thanks bro. And thanks for the comments on the edit I did. And thanks for the download for the set.Comment
-
Re: Guy Gerber
Must say itīs really good ..good one , I just checked the kiss archive and I started downloading it , never heard it , will def. check it out
http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=37264
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: Guy Gerber
welcome bud
here is another set
2009 Spring mix
Comment
-
Re: Guy Gerber
il have some thanks
.aint bought 'new' vinyl in years,as soon as i heard stoppage time it was ordered,weapon!!
this guy 'no pun intented' is good
Comment
-
Re: Guy Gerber
listened to that set from Barcelona and really wasn't feeling it. It didn't sound to me like the music that Gerber makes. It was a bit too housey and busy in it's sounds.Comment
-
Re: Guy Gerber
THANK YOU
♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪ אין סוף ♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: Guy Gerber
One of my fav producers/djs out there atm. He destroys the dancefloor everytime he plays. Always with hypnotic sounds that take his performance to another level.
btw. where have u been hazieL? (creo q te vi en una foto en el comercio con toto d romaņa, puede ser?)Dont panic, its organic.Comment
-
Re: Guy Gerber
thanks buddyThis is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
Re: Guy Gerber
thanks mate...what is the date for this set ?And another set
Guy Gerber -Live- - Flightclub Arena, Space Closing Fiesta.mp3
^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment