^^^^ LOL thanks.
My first radio mix
Collapse
X
-
Re: My first radio mix
^^^^ LOL thanks.
I am going to try and rip it from the show tomorrow and I will post it on here.
-
Re: My first radio mix
The show starts in 6 min!
Comment
-
-
Re: My first radio mix
I hope everyone enjoyed it, I will upload the radio version and I have a full 1 hour mix I will upload as well.
Comment
-
Re: My first radio mix
The promo section thread
I will be doing a 30 min. guest mix for my homie DJ Jake C on his Weekend Warm-up show this Friday 2/5/10 on BlastRadio.FM! 8) Tune in Friday @ 7pm Eastern USA to http://blastradio.fm/player/ a Cleveland based urban & club online radio station. Check out the top left side of the homepage for streaming links... 7-7:30
now has a link so you can listen and download the radio mixComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment