I realize this is extremely vague, I'll post an update when I track down the song..anyone who has Ideas about this please post.
"step outside and who will you meet...your neighbor&quo
Collapse
X
-
"step outside and who will you meet...your neighbor&quo
Nick Warren played a track with this '50's style voiceover a few years back. it talked about a guy who was a garbage man "his occupation:sanitation, his avocation..fucking"
I realize this is extremely vague, I'll post an update when I track down the song..anyone who has Ideas about this please post.Tags: None -
Re: "step outside and who will you meet...your neighbor
Think its - Thomas P. Heckmann - "Ultra Vixens" on Amato International, cool tune
-
its on a nick warren gu cd i think"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln
"the progressive sound will not come back because it's already here; you just need to search for it." - Mo ShicComment
-
yea thats definitly the track . Did Nick place that speaking vocal atop of the track for the gu recording? I didn't hear it when I listened to the record on planetxusa.comComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment