I'M NEW HERE. HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: I'M NEW HERE. HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
So your nick is Pandora but you claim to be Pardora. Something's rotten in the state of Apopka. Hey Danton, is this the snake chick?Originally posted by therealpandoraA good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had. -
-
Re: I'M NEW HERE. HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
WELCOME 2 [ms]i'm not a real dork i just play one on the internet.......Comment
-
Flash the board??? You made me blush!!!
Isn't that sweet!!! :wink:
YOU CAN IMMITATE, BUT NEVER DUPLICATE!!!!Comment
-
-
hey! i think you misunderstood my last post...read again :POriginally posted by therealpandoraWell I felt I needed to clarify that sence Hos said something about Danton knowing a bunch of guys named Pandora. Any guy named Pandora is so gay!!!!!
i think everyone missed the sarcasm :wink:Originally posted by Hoshow many guys do you know called pandora!? tut tut e, jenksblack is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Well Jessica, can we have a look at you then?Originally posted by therealpandoraJessica is my real name!!!!
Comment
-
-
-
-
-
Re: I'M NEW HERE. HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
no not the snake chick, she lives in altamonte.Originally posted by skahoundSo your nick is Pandora but you claim to be Pardora. Something's rotten in the state of Apopka. Hey Danton, is this the snake chick?Originally posted by therealpandoraHey guys it's PARDORA.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment