-e-
Two weekends ago...
Collapse
X
-
^^ LMAO DUDE.... is that you in the blue shrunken tank top ?? that couldn't have been me cause I dont see the couch
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
^^ close but no cigar.... actually that was the first and (understandably) the last time I tried it....
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: Two weekends ago...
I was playing Football once, I jumped for the ball and next thing I knew, was when I fell on my arm OUCH!!!!
Fucking thing broke in 3 pieces and my wrist also broke in two.
Breaking it wasent that bad, what really hurt was when the doctor put the bones back in to place, that was far the worst pain I have enver endure.Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
-
had my apendix out when i was in sixth grade... it came out of nowhere .. went home sick from school w/ a stomach ache... by the evening i couldn't walk... sort of remember the painfull (bumpy) ride to the hospital...
woke up the next day with a tube down my nose and not being able to walk... didn't eat a thing for a week... it sucked... i can relate...Comment
-
i gotta get a digital camera(im old school, still used 35 mil and studio) and take a pic of me elbow. make it my sig. war wounds. literally.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Picture this:
I'm sitting outside of my work (my day off, picking up my paycheck) on a curb wearing a pair of umbro shorts. I start to feel some tickling in my crotchal region but I don't want to scratch because my coworkers were sitting around with me smoking. I tried to ignore it but it wouldn't go away. So finally I look down to find a trail of ants climbing up my leg. I immediately jumped up and in the process flung my arms up in the air only to hear a loud pop come from my left shoulder. About 3 days later I met with an orthopaedic doctor who told me I had a shoulder separation and tore 2 ligaments. It's 10 years later and I still haven't regained full mobility in my shoulder and suffer pain every now and again.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
i will openly admit ... i was the biggest pussy about it: i had no clue what was going on, it hurt like a MF'er, and i was laying half naked on my stoop screaming ... half my body outside and half my body inside. that's how the medics found me.So far this is the winner. i'd have my skin removed with 50 books of matches before passing another one of these.
christ. i fear another one. the doc told me a woman who has had both a kidney stone and gave birth, would shoot babies out before ever another stone.
fact of the day.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
I have never had this done...and fromthe stroies i hear---i never want to have to do thatOriginally posted by JenksSo far this is the winner. i'd have my skin removed with 50 books of matches before passing another one of these.Originally posted by asdf_adminno ... i did pass a kidney stone @ 23.
#1 pain in all my life. :cry:Comment
-
yeah dude, that definitely had to hurt...Originally posted by JenksSo far this is the winner. i'd have my skin removed with 50 books of matches before passing another one of these.Originally posted by asdf_adminno ... i did pass a kidney stone @ 23.
#1 pain in all my life. :cry:
<graphic>
I remember getting a urine catheter put in place when I was knocked unconscious for a few hours from a car wreck. When I woke up, I was strapped down to a bed with a bunch of doctors over me, then I passed out again. Woke up later and was yelling at the nurse "I have to pee!" "Okay, just a second" *grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrinnnnnnnnd* pulls the catheter out. I remember screaming in pain while she slowly slid that fucker out, then her telling me to piss while I was screaming some more. All I could do was lay on my side, screaming, while the nurse held my cock coaching me to piss
</graphic>.
I can't imagine enduring that pain for the entire length of a kidney stoneComment
-
I second that, I had to pass the kidney stone 2 years ago pain was just unbelievable. No tooth pain can be compared to that.Originally posted by asdf_adminno ... i did pass a kidney stone @ 23.
#1 pain in all my life. :cry:Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,521
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment