Will be getting drunk in 3...2...1...
How often do you have Random T**ugh,s
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Random thoughts
Decided to go back and study a computer science course. Went back as i am out of work for a long time now and decided to upskill, although finding the course difficult. Don't think my brain is wired for all the logical stuff like programming & the math element.
What you thinking of doing?Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
I wake up, every day, and the world is mine. I believe, I have the goodness inside; everything is possible. I still believe.' word life(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
It will take you a while to find your feetDecided to go back and study a computer science course. Went back as i am out of work for a long time now and decided to upskill, although finding the course difficult. Don't think my brain is wired for all the logical stuff like programming & the math element.
What you thinking of doing?
It certainly is a good time to start/return to education
- best of luck with it
I'm a qualified therapist but looking to work towards my Masters in Psychotherapy. I've been out of the study buzz for a couple of years now, so a little apprehensive about the workload on top of a full-time job.
I can't be spending all my free time listening to all this ambience, as much as I'd like to.
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
the wife just finished taking her GMAT....
...been debating for a couple yrs on getting a masters in real estate ... honestly, I think I'd learn a few new things, but mostly it would just be for the title / qualifications
...now would definitely be the time to do it.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
was Lenny Kravitz actually talented at one time or what happened to that dude?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
^^ Got a thing for Aussies eh !The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Random thoughts
yesterday I watched "the fprth kind"... scary if itīs true, and very shocking the video documentaryItīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment