^lololol
Dig Deeper T-Shirts
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: Dig Deeper T-Shirts
^In this case, there was natural interest first, then you professionally introduced additional features and benefits of your product... that's just good business
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Dig Deeper T-Shirts
^^ I would agree with that
Now where are the ms Tshirts ??
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Dig Deeper T-Shirts
You're too kind....!
:-)
So, check this video of a load of Dig Deeper shirts we did at the end of last week.
A little animation of some shirts we've been making for Dig Deeper. It's Danny Howells' label, check them out at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dig-Deeper-Records/79629017604 You can buy one of these lovely T-shirts at http://dd.dizzyjam.com Music is Danny Howells - Laid Out (Tom Budden's ALiVE Remix) which you can grab from http://www.beatport.com (direct link - http://bit.ly/cZAk4O)
And if the MS crew fancied creating a shop with us, you'd all be more than welcome!
Someone with the logos please make this happen!! NOW! The profits that you receive back could go to running the board or your own greedy pocket which ever one you prefer
MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneelyComment
-
Re: Dig Deeper T-Shirts
Here are some designs I was playing around with:

It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Dig Deeper T-Shirts
The last mercury server t-shirt thread we had ... didn't somebody have a ms logo to work with>
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Dig Deeper T-Shirts
Or, Feather, I read you can find it on this website:
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Dig Deeper T-Shirts
Lets not get to elaborate with all the crazy with the designs...just a (insert color) with white lettering with the words MercuryServer across the chest and symbol right below it or in between the words. If I had any photoshop skills I would cook one up but I don't
MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneelyComment
-
Re: Dig Deeper T-Shirts
clint has worked on a few designs. the powers that be just need to deside what they like or get him to do some new ones.Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.







Comment