If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Strictly by artist for me. And I also have a folders with misc sets from artists I don't have a heavy collection of. Also a pretty large of stuff I've yet to listen to.
This is pretty much the way I do it too. I do however have a folder named MS Memebers.
The Artist folder, contains all electronic dj's.
Album folder contains non dj/electronic artists
I have my own folder "BureOne"
Folder named "Digital" for all my single mp3's. and that's a whole other fucking sub folder shit pile! lol
Then I have Genre folders like: 80's, Funk Soul Classic, Party Rap, Freestyle hip hop, etc...
tags don't really help me b/c i've got tons of music i've never listened to!
but my main question is still about the artist vs. the radio shows. i like keeping the kiss sets together, and those i have sorted by year and then digweed or guest mix. and i've got tons of the proton shows.
oh yeah, that's the only thing I do keep together. Kiss sets by year. Other than that, a Howells essential mix will go under Artist>Danny Howells
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
i do keep all albums seperate, mainly b/c of my days on soulseek b/c i don't share albums ( except among close friends. ) i do really like having all my artist folders, then my radio shows, and even my cd compilation series ( bedrock, mixmag, fabric, nubreed, etc. )
the best idea i've heard is the tags. which i have to figure out how to do since i'm not computer savvy!
Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment