Who's all going?
Digweed - March 20th Avalon
Collapse
X
-
Digweed - March 20th Avalon
Hey guys, so I'm making a trip to LA to see Digweed at The Avalon... I would love to meet some of you people on here, as I am stuck in midwest-ville were good beats are scarce.
Who's all going?Tags: None -
Re: Digweed - March 20th Avalon
Make contact with Al (Hypoluxxa) - lovely chap and as good a person from [ms] as you're likely to meet
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise. -
Re: Digweed - March 20th Avalon
myself
This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Digweed - March 20th Avalon
It won't be your first time in SoCal... will it?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Digweed - March 20th Avalon
Out for Diggers but will be there for Sasha the week before.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Digweed - March 20th Avalon
Nope... I've been there 3 other times to visit my friend Levek... Her and I went to college together in Missouri, and then shoe moved out there.... The last 3 times I was there I saw Sasha, Carl Cox, Jesse Rose, and Tiefschwarz. Wish I could have made it to the Monday night social with Hernan Cattaneo... He is my favorite DJ.Comment
-
-
Re: Digweed - March 20th Avalon
The last time digweed played in St. Louis he drop some crazy ass tracks the last hour of his set... I love the DJs that build there sets up through intensity and not necessarily by speed alone..
The main promoter club show in St. Louis loves trance so they spend all there money on Tiesto, PVD, Ferry, etc... Then they bring cheap-ass house DJs in the mean time.Comment
-
Re: Digweed - March 20th Avalon
If all the stars line up just right, Diggers will go on around midnight and open the VORTEX up around 4am and play till 7am.The last time digweed played in St. Louis he drop some crazy ass tracks the last hour of his set... I love the DJs that build there sets up through intensity and not necessarily by speed alone..
The main promoter club show in St. Louis loves trance so they spend all there money on Tiesto, PVD, Ferry, etc... Then they bring cheap-ass house DJs in the mean time.
Comment
-
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment