If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
To my brother Bill Zdanis (aka BillyZ)! He got married today and even though he won't be back from his cruise until Thursday I thought I would go ahead and get this started now! He hasn't been on that much lately because of all the planning and everything that goes with a wedding. I'm sure most of know how that goes sometimes?
There was a nice little ceremony on the boat and a nice reception afterward. I wanted to go on the cruise as well but unfortunately I couldn't. Although I am pretty sure everyone is sloshed right about now or passed out! They were pretty hammered when my wife and I left at 3!
So anyways congratulations Bill and may your years together be blessed with joy!
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Thanks everyone! I'll post a few pictures later this week, you'll see Jon and myself all dressed up. The wedding was great and the cruise was awesome. I miss room service and the ease of getting a drink! I wish Jon could have come with, it would have been even better to have my little brother to hang with as well.
Billy Z
I promise I'll be on here more now!
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment