^^^^ those are good ideas Mariner
My first club event (hosting)
Collapse
X
-
Re: My first club event (hosting)
^^^^ those are good ideas Mariner
-
Re: My first club event (hosting)
I edited your first post
And if anybody has any ideas for ms banners, contact me so we can run with them!Comment
-
Comment
-
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: My first club event (hosting)
There is a good spot behind the dj booth for an MS banner to hang!
Comment
-
Comment
-
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: My first club event (hosting)
^^^ LOL cool. I know Randal Jones used to live in Philly do you know him at all?Comment
-
Re: My first club event (hosting)
A cool banner would be the counties of the world imposed on the yellow mercury globe and have it real Mercuryserver.com next to the globe
and have it list Mcast and Mercuryhosting too
Comment
-
Re: My first club event (hosting)
NOPE! can't believe you didn't think of Josh WInk first (who still does live in philly, but is rarely ever in town).
this town really has no house music night. fluid sucks imo...and the only alternative is the gay district, which isn't so bad, but its' usually shitty vocal top 40 remixes. Occassionally they'll get good talent in. I think Tenaglia was here recently.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: My first club event (hosting)
^ I thought of Jones, cuz I have met him a few times, I know Wink and Jones are good friends still, and Wink usually plays here every Thanksgiving cuz he had family here. I haven't met Wink before yet.Comment
-
Re: My first club event (hosting)
i'm not sure how long you've been on the forums, but didn't Randal Jones go APESHIT on the old GU forum one time?
anyone back me up on this/you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: My first club event (hosting)
lol Really? I used to look at the GU forum back in the day just a bit, but never posted on itComment
-
Comment
-
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment