If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
01) 00:00 Gotye - Heart's a Mess (Supermayer Remix)
02) 08:07 Drop Out Orchestra - Mopsicle
03) 13:42 Way Out West - Surrender (Henry Saiz Remix)
04) 21:50 Jody Wisternoff - No Longer Strangers
05) 26:40 Mike Monday - Your Body (Tim Sheridan Remix)
06) 34:24 ID
07) 40:06 X-Press 2 Feat. James Yuill - Time (in time out)
0 48:45 Pinktronix - Submission (Sasse Remix)
09) 56:07 Friendly Fires - Hold On (Holy Ghost! Cover)
Last edited by vinnie97; March 8, 2010, 01:03:17 AM.
Was listening to this set all day yesterday and LOVED it, I must admit, this is the first Jody set that I've really paid attention too.
For some reason, I kept thinking that Jody's spun more housey sets, and I wouldn't like them too much, all though I've read alot about him on these boards; did not realize really how good he is
For some reason, I kept thinking that Jody's spun more housey sets, and I wouldn't like them too much, all though I've read alot about him on these boards; did not realize really how good he is
One of the best (imo) and doesn't get the credit he deserves. Thanks for making me aware of the set Vinnie!
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment