I thought CD 1 started well but lost me about the half way mark. CD 2 starting off well, we'll see.
Agoria - Balance 016
Collapse
X
-
Re: Agoria - Balance 016
I thought CD 1 started well but lost me about the half way mark. CD 2 starting off well, we'll see.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
-
Re: Agoria - Balance 016
Up there with the best of the Balance CDs! Deep and engaging mix... Agoria is like a mad professor... Cant wait for the WMC launch party!!Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: Agoria - Balance 016
yea, will saul was definately a let down! i'm interested to see him at wmc to see how he plays live though.Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
-
Re: Agoria - Balance 016
Listened to a good bit of cd1 last night, pretty good, think ill be purchasing this oneComment
-
Re: Agoria - Balance 016
Strange cd's but cool. I prefer discs like this instead of hyped tracks mixed together like the latest GU compilations"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
-
Re: Agoria - Balance 016
Just received my copy today. I really like the eerie/chilled feeling to both discs. Agoria really made something different unlike all the other balance cds. I really like both discs. The only complaint I have is both disc are to short. But still a great cd.Common Sense is not Common at all.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment