John Digweed Transitions #4. Man this is really good.
What are you listening to?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Your top 4,000 favorite tracks of all time
Jamie Kidd - Platform Mix III [July.2009]
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Your top 4,000 favorite tracks of all time
Sasha and Digweed @ Yacht Party, Miami, March 2008
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: Your top 4,000 favorite tracks of all time
Sia - her music is fuggin beautiful and amazing:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz5JMpEK_2w[/youtube]
of course you (better) know this one:
(might have to watch directly on youtube) song i'd play at my funeral? I'm sure it's way up there.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghPcYqn0p4Y[/youtube]Comment
-
Re: Your top 4,000 favorite tracks of all time
here is a live version of Breathe Me:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9ncUQ-Vfjg[/youtube]
give it a sec it is live video...
Thoughts anyone? I think this is just fuckin fanstatic, I dunno I love this type of music so much since it elicits such an emotional response...Anyone else think so or am I nutty?Comment
-
Re: Your top 4,000 favorite tracks of all time
here is a live version of Breathe Me:
[YOUTUBE]H9ncUQ-Vfjg[/YOUTUBE]
give it a sec it is live video...
Thoughts anyone? I think this is just fuckin fanstatic, I dunno I love this type of music so much since it elicits such an emotional response...Anyone else think so or am I nutty?
Its an excellent - breadth of fresh air track, this live version is awesome, thanks for posting the link.
First time I heard the original was when they featured it in the season finale of Six Feet Under and I was stunned. I had to search for the tune right away cause I'd never heard it before... Sasha drops a remix in his 2005 EM which is also very tasty.~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: Your top 4,000 favorite tracks of all time
Hernan Cattaneo - Ministry of Sound Sessions - 2001
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: Your top 4,000 favorite tracks of all time
i've heard a bunch of people say they've first heard of her via that season finale song placement. that show is on my to watch list so hopefully will see it soon. i first heard of her from the first Zero 7 albumn she did a couple of vocals for, that's a good cd.Its an excellent - breadth of fresh air track, this live version is awesome, thanks for posting the link.
First time I heard the original was when they featured it in the season finale of Six Feet Under and I was stunned. I had to search for the tune right away cause I'd never heard it before... Sasha drops a remix in his 2005 EM which is also very tasty.Comment
-
Re: Your top 4,000 favorite tracks of all time
What about "I drink to get drunk"Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment