i'd roll with it if i were him... he could be the next ron jeremy!
Tiger Woods
Collapse
X
-
Re: Tiger Woods
Would be his best bet. He's got to spend a few days in rehab lol. He's full of shit blamming this on an addiction. Aren't we all addicted? To something anyway.
"Dance to the \'ri-them\, to the \'ri-them\, to the \'r`im\"Comment
-
Re: Tiger Woods
lets get back to golf please and put this whole thing past us... don't see that happening any time soon.
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Tiger Woods
The apology was to the shareholders and corporations that pay him millions of dollars annually to represent their products to golfers all over the world.
He's a golfer, not a rapper or WWF wrestler for that matter, and his behavior was reckless...
...unfortunately when your profile is as enormous as Tiger Woods, along with that fame and fortune comes with it a high level of professionalism on and off the golf course...
...sleeping with high profile hookers in Vegas, several at a time, is reckless in this day and age... unfortunately for Tiger, the luxury of anonymity is not one of the benefits he gets to enjoy...
...his apology was purely about the $$$ and image...
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Tiger Woods
what he should have said:
To my wife, I'm sorry. I fucked up but I'm not changing so you'll either need to put up with this shit or I'll stroke you the check you agreed to in the pre-nup....sorry.
To my fans, get over it. Where I stick my dick is none of your business. If you care....sorry. I don't need any of you in order to make 10 times in one year what you'll make in a life time. I promise to continue to hit 4 irons from 220 yards to within 10' of the hole and drop puts that you couldn't read in a million years. If that's not good enough for you, go watch tennis.
To the media. You cocksuckers are the only ones more two-faced than I am. Kissing my ass for all those years and then ripping me every chance you've had since Thanksgiving. Fuck all ya'll. I'm glad I don't have to take the time to sit and answer the same bullshit questions over and over again.
To the other tourgolfers. Kiss my cablanasian ass! You motherfuckers come out ripping me when I've put more fucking money in your pockets than you could count. You think anyone's been paying to see Jesper-fucking-Parnavik? Give me a fucking break. I'm almost tempted to give up golf just to punish you guys but I think it's going to be more fun to practice for the next few weeks and get back to making you all my bitches.
That's all I got today folks.....see ya at Augusta, maybe!....Oh and Bambi, if you're listening I'll meet you at the Ritz in 45 minutes.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Tiger Woods
Jack Nicklaus is predicting Tiger will be back before the masters. I would have to agree he probably would never want to miss a major open. Rumor also has it Elin is moving back in. Absolutely no backbone at all, she should never go back with him. How could she ever trust him again?"Dance to the \'ri-them\, to the \'ri-them\, to the \'r`im\"Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment