If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
This is not the same as the Central Park mix
Jimmy Van M (Nov Promo Mix)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5o0jqx
Thanks to 5thirtywest over at GU for this mix
Management : neil@530db.com
Bookings : marc@530db.com
01. Antix - The Hoard (Parts 1 & 2) - Iboga Records
02. Dousk - Keep Your Nose - (Ramiro Puente &
What I really want though is his warm-up for Diggers @ 10.5......laid the perfect platform for John to do his thing
I'd pay good money to have a copy of that.....it was unforgettable, walking into Matter, John was supposed to play from the start but Jimmy popped in for a surprise visit, I remember Si and I running to the decks like little kids shouting 'Jimmy' It was the kind of beautifully dark music that is the perfect start to a night....he's defo one of my faves of all time
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment