doesnt seem they would be able to say it is him with his images and name all over the site, but from you're saying of the TL, lol, wow, I hope not
This weeks guest mix on Transitions
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Re: This weeks guest mix on Transitions
Yeah strange. My transmission has just cut off to. Is anyone still getting thisI don't know the tracklist so far
but apparently
JVM is playing some deep techy remix of "It feels so good" by Sonique
i'm not sure if this is REALLY him or what. kinda
if you ask me.
edit
and now some trippy remix of "barbie girl"
wtf. wtf is this shit. IS this sssseriously JVM?
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: This weeks guest mix on Transitions
that's what I saw too, but this might not be that feed.. and if this is the warm up, jvm must be shaking his head.. plus i don't know why they'd broadcast the opener, lolComment
-
Re: This weeks guest mix on Transitions
^ yeah, I think there was some glitch or error in the transmission (my browser said the transmission was malfunctioning or something).
I'm going to hope and assuuuummmeeee that this was the following show on that station.
I'm wondering how long that JVM set was supposed to be? THinking back, it couldn't have been more than a half hour tops.
hmmm
well whoever is playing this prog remix of "sun is shining", I'm not complaining
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: This weeks guest mix on Transitions
The club is open for 5 hours the same length as the transmission. Maybe he's on later, this has to be another DJ.
I will leave the recording running for the 5 hours anyway and see what happensOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: This weeks guest mix on Transitions
My browser still says its from Sound Club
I was a bit dubious from the start. The first 30 minutes where great then there was some very strange tunes.
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: This weeks guest mix on Transitions
Yeah I had this on and my missus gives me a strange look and asks me 'Are you listening to Justin Timberlake or something'?Comment
-
Re: This weeks guest mix on Transitions
Its sorta really annoying as I managed to get the recording levels set really well, so it should of been a fairly good rip, apart from the odd breaks in the feed which I could of maybe fixed with some cheeky editingOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: This weeks guest mix on Transitions
YEAH! the first two tracks were just BUMPIN
i didn't realize it was a 5 hour set.
is this live i take it?
going to tune back in after a quick smoke break.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: This weeks guest mix on Transitions
Yeah its definitely live. The site also shows the real time in Thailand. Its 23.47 now, I recon Jimmy should play at 24.00 or 01.00Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment