If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
A few of you have known this about my little fun project I am cooking up for you all. This will be a mix miniseries of music from the Final Fantasy games I will be presenting for the month of December on www.eccentricbeats.com. We will be airing on Thursdays from 11AM-12PM EST and each mix will represent each game of Final Fantasy from FFVII to FFX2.
This week's mix will be music from FFVII... if you've played this game, this mix might bring back some memories for you.
This will be the first time a DJ and internet radio network has aired a mixset consisting of music solely from a video game. If you enjoy the Final Fantasy games or remotely curious, you definately want to tune in and experience history in the making!
Don't play video games, but you've definitely peaked my interest on this one. 'Final Fantasy' came out as a CGI movie didn't it? Anyhow, I'll be tuning in.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
haha, thats a cool idea ariel. are you going to have this for d/l on your site? i always liked the music in final fantasy games. is iyour show going to be strictly the music from the game or are they remixes of the music on the game?
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
haha, thats a cool idea ariel. are you going to have this for d/l on your site? i always liked the music in final fantasy games. is iyour show going to be strictly the music from the game or are they remixes of the music on the game?
I just listened. Very cool. I've never played the game so I've never heard the music before but I would say that it's the music from the game.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
I may have them available for snags off my website yet I'm not sure right now. As for doing the earlier FF game mixsets, I'd have to find a way to snag the music cause I just have them in the Super Nintendo cartridges (well I only have FF3 or FFVI in Japan). Would want to give some of the other RPG's a try yet I admit it's a bit of a challenge to make a 60 minute mix and make it sound remotely good. Other game series come to mind like Zelda, Chrono Trigger and so forth.
The shows for this series is strictly music from the FF games themselves. Today's show I did a 60 minute mix of FFVII and next week's show will be music from FFVIII and so forth. I wanted to capture the feel of the game in a DJ mixset form. It's quite different from what I normally mix yet I find it fun and to share it with fellow FF'ers.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment