I just made a change which I think will make this place better for everyone. The default forum sort order has been changed to show threads by the time of its creation, rather than by the time of the last post. The benefit here is that with any visit to P&R, all of the sets that have been posted since you last visited will be at the very top of the first page. Going on vacation for the weekend? No sweat! Just keep browsing the pages backward until you find the last post since you left.
Once you have finished going through all of the new music since your last visit, just click on the "Last Post" header column. This will sort the forum by the time of each thread's last reply (how it has been until today), and you can continue with reading all the comments on the sets that have been posted.

I hope this doesn't confuse everyone too much! I think it's going to make this place much more user-friendly.
Adam



Comment