I mean what do these peopple have to gain other than getting fired. Cui Bono?
The War on Truthers
Collapse
X
-
Re: The War on Truthers
I mean what do these peopple have to gain other than getting fired. Cui Bono? -
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: The War on Truthers
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ephL1msAMk&feature=bulletin[/YOUTUBE]Comment
-
Re: The War on Truthers
Funny coming from someone who believes in antique CCTV. I love the way you keep resorting to ridicule when you have nothing to sayOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: The War on Truthers
I know I can't believe that Reso thinks he has any credibility.
I owned him on MLK assasination
I owned him on Malcolm X assasination
I owned him on Bill Gates being the richest
I don't see how anyone could belive himComment
-
Re: The War on Truthers
sounds like the comments under the popular science youtube debate.
is that a truther word? "ownage"
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: The War on Truthers
random words on a screen as if to appear as a legitimate response
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: The War on Truthers
Yup. Watch the doc, by a respected film maker I add not by someone with an agenda, Bush wasnt down there telling everyone in the US military to torture prisoners or they were going to the brig. Keep graspin'
I'm not sure how you are seeing the world, but it must be from some alternate reality.
Comment
-
Re: The War on Truthers
No chain of command then. You talk of alternate reality and then Antique CCTVYup. Watch the doc, by a respected film maker I add not by someone with an agenda, Bush wasnt down there telling everyone in the US military to torture prisoners or they were going to the brig. Keep graspin'
I'm not sure how you are seeing the world, but it must be from some alternate reality.
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: The War on Truthers
Which film maker was thisYup. Watch the doc, by a respected film maker I add not by someone with an agenda, Bush wasnt down there telling everyone in the US military to torture prisoners or they were going to the brig. Keep graspin'
I'm not sure how you are seeing the world, but it must be from some alternate reality.
You got a link. Maybe you should check out these 3
made by the BBC.
#Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: The War on Truthers
interrogate and waterboard? yes, even though that is still something that i dont agree with. stick naked in piles and photograph? no. sorry no chain of command there. dont even try and say that was sanctioned in upper levels.Comment
-
Re: The War on Truthers
Where did they learn this then. This is a text book form of torture that is illegal

You still haven't told me the name of the credible documentary. what Chanel was it on ?Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment