My party is just getting started!!
How often do you have Random T**ugh,s
Collapse
X
-
Re: Random thoughts
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z0-N8EkYBw[/YOUTUBE]
Excellent example: Octave One
I've never heard of these guys until about a half hour ago, and I've been watching this set from LoveParade and it's just bangin'.
Side note: i found it funny that all the germans were a bit confused by a little melody in the techno they were hearing, but it seemed that they opened up to it during their set.
That said, Detroit Techno > anything that's come out of germany.
Thinking of another example, Holic and Hisham Zahran have blown my mind by their mixes too. Real quality mixing and track selection.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
it is officially Winter Music Conference Week!

Last edited by floridaorange; March 21, 2010, 10:11:20 AM.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
across the planet, those in the know journey to the electronic music mecca.
one day, god willing, i shall return again.
edit
-after seeing that Octave One video above, I've decided to start a live melodic techno PA. I need to start assembling my gear. Anyone know where to find used gear that's reasonably priced?you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
You know, i just decided this a few minutes ago, so I haven't had the chance

I"ll be lookin on there soon-ish.
Good thing that I'll be about 2.5 hours from Detroit (in Cleveland). I can roll up there for some inspiration.
Lookin for a Kawai R50 and a Korg DDD1, 303's and 505's.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
my dearest friend, i love you so much and i am so so so so sorry for the pain i caused you! i wish i could turn back the time and take it all back but i cant. i hope one day you will forgive me and see that that was just a moment of weakness, a moment of madness, a moment of lost control which made me react the way i did. i will cherish you forever in my heart no matter what!!♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
-
Re: Random thoughts
wtf is this? tell me more.my dearest friend, i love you so much and i am so so so so sorry for the pain i caused you! i wish i could turn back the time and take it all back but i cant. i hope one day you will forgive me and see that that was just a moment of weakness, a moment of madness, a moment of lost control which made me react the way i did. i will cherish you forever in my heart no matter what!!Comment
-
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment