Oh no, how horrible is this. So very sorry to hear this. My prayers and blessings are with his loved ones.
Day_for_Night has passed away
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
One of the best contributors around here from way back.
RIP to Jeff, his family, and those who were close to him.Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
a sense of humor to console him for what he is.Comment
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
There was some rumors through a friend of his but I feel uncomfortable posting what they were at this time, Im sorry. I will post when they have something official :/
What I did notice was that they said he died at some point over the weekend however I checked his MS profile through the link on the 1st page and it looks as though he logged in on 3/21 at 7am..I am trying to figure out if that is 7am my time or 7am his time."Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
my deepest condolences to those of you that knew Jeff here on MS, and especially to his family. his absence here will clearly be missed by many of you. If I could give those of you that were close to Jeff advice it would be simply to reach out to your friends and family right now, don't try to deal with the feelings your experiencing all on your own...
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
Wow! I'm speechless...
Not much else I can say that other members haven't already said.
R.I.PMutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
So fucking sad. Met Jeff at Bedrock a couple of years back and had the night of my life...he was a fantastic guy, such devastating news. If anyone knows what happened please let me know. My thoughts are with his family and everyone who knew him.Comment
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away

Speechless. Loved his work as a DJ and I always payed extra-special attention to his musical tastes, since I think we had similar ones.
I´m very, very sad... my deepest condolences to friends and family, my thoughts are with you...Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment