If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Hey guys, was just wondering if the Argentinian mega space Moonpark was still around? I haven't seen a set that said it was from there in a while. Even though I don't usually follow the sets much. I always remember hearing about it and how awesome it was.
One thing that got me thinking about it was a few weeks ago I saw the M_nus Contakt DVD where they were in Argentina and what a crappy place it seemed to be that they were in. And why they weren't at a huge venue like Moonpark.
Hey guys, was just wondering if the Argentinian mega space Moonpark was still around? I haven't seen a set that said it was from there in a while. Even though I don't usually follow the sets much. I always remember hearing about it and how awesome it was.
One thing that got me thinking about it was a few weeks ago I saw the M_nus Contakt DVD where they were in Argentina and what a crappy place it seemed to be that they were in. And why they weren't at a huge venue like Moonpark.
Any help is appreciated.
Not more Moonparks The last one was in December 2008.
After that, the DJs that used to play at Moonpark (Digweed, Sasha, Zabiela, etc etc) are hired to play in State (a club), which, IMHO, is way inferior than a Moonpark (VERY crowded, for example). I think that it's more profitable this way
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Not more Moonparks The last one was in December 2008.
After that, the DJs that used to play at Moonpark (Digweed, Sasha, Zabiela, etc etc) are hired to play in State (a club), which, IMHO, is way inferior than a Moonpark (VERY crowded, for example). I think that it's more profitable this way
We really miss them here!
well the i guess that blows my whole argentina trip
no more moonpark....
btw, they were called moonpark because the party was at "Luna Park stadium". Only the first two were made there: the first one with sasha and Hernan Cattaneo, and the second one with Carl Cox. Great parties, I went to both.... then the organization moved them to other places, some horrible sheds with awful sound. But the djs were great (digweed, satoshiie, howells...)
heard some things, ... .. and I feel that this year the mothership will return .. . with extreme powers from the mÁgical Southamerican dance ambassador and one of the two men from Hastings
hopefully happen, and if not .. We must attract
the last one with Danny and his vinyls was extremely infinite .. craft sound .. giving the commands in the most luxury eclectic flawless possible way to the other man from Hastings .. the human crazy rodent
Martin Gontad sold his production company (2Net) to a big multinational production company called T4F (Time For Fun) so now he has to pay % in order to do Moonpark style parties (the brand Moonpark was acquired in the deal) while getting a % in the ownership of this new club State, which is not actually new, but a revamped re-tuned old classic BA club.
Thats why all the exclusive deals he has with super star djs (and agencies) he brings down to BsAs now go to State
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
yeah I kinda always wanted to go to such a massive event. Especially for one main headlining DJ. Getting to see Hernan in his home country would be killer.
yeah I kinda always wanted to go to such a massive event. Especially for one main headlining DJ. Getting to see Hernan in his home country would be killer.
Thanks guys for all the info.
That is still my ambition. !! Still seeing him twice in two days will have to do for the moment.!!
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment