The thought has passed my mind many a time to ship the stuff over, but the complications of living in an apartment block, time and the misses have always meant that things have been left as they are.
I feel that i have lost the pulse of the music and have noted that i am listening less and less to edm and have no idea what tune is what and what i really like anymore.
Anyway, to cut to the chase. I wouldn't mind getting back into it. I havent got space for a cdj setup, but i was wondering about using a computer.
I know there things like albeton, etc. but i have no idea how they really work or what equipment i need. I like the idea of being able to use a proper mixer (or do i need midi) and assigning tracks to channels. i figure i'll need a external soundcard and some sort of software. At least that way i can hopefully recover some of the oldies i've got at home.
any info/suggestions appreciated!
thanks








Comment