i gotta get me one of those bikes...how much for one?
Tron Legacy
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
-
Re: Tron Legacy
Damn I can't wait... this preview looks sick too!!!Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Tron Legacy
hope its not a pgThe Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Tron Legacy
Light cycle toy travels up the wall ... wtf
http://www.fastcompany.com/1662302/n...ve-upside-down
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Tron Legacy
I really hope this one does it up right. I'd hate to see Hollywood screw up a classic.Comment
-
-
Re: Tron Legacy
I can't imagine it being screwed up. It's going to be visually amazing, the soundtrack in the trailer rocks ...
And I think to put it into perspective, the original Tron was never a cerebral 'art house' flick, it was by Disney!
I can imagine watching this and getting the same thrill as watching it when I was a kid, pure visual fantasy.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment