If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Vaccine-autism claims, "Frankenfood" bans, the herbal cure craze: All point to the public's growing fear (and, often, outright denial) of science and reason, says Michael Specter. He warns the trend spells disaster for human progress.
Without pointing too many fingers at runningman for his ongoing anti-vaccine rhetoric, I will admit I've bought into the supplements and organic food consumption populace.
I have always thought/felt that way
our bodies, when kept healthy, are typically mor than capable of healing itself.. pumping our bodies full of the whatever is the flavour of the week drug/vaccine/"cure" with hundreds of side effects, is nothing more the fda and gov't making money off of society's ignorance
without having watched the speech because it is kinda long and i'm at work, i will say this and it may be off the subject...
scientists are lying and manipulating data more than ever to show results they want us to see whether its true or not true. with that being said, why would we want to believe science when the scientists credibility is in the shitter? (sorry if that was off topic)
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
It's funny he said "going back before the enlightenment" just after he shows world hunger is at its highest rate.
One shot isn't what the autism vaccine links are talking about. It is that there are too many shots too soon. Mercury injected directly into the blood stream bypassing you liver and kidneys is a bad idea. It causes neurological diseases (proven).
Jenny McCarthy doesn't say vaccines are bad, she says make good vaccines without mercury and Thimerosol and she will be pro vaccines. This guy is a spinner.. But that should be obvious because he works for The New Yorker.
This guy is a great liar. Pro placebo.... This guy seems to be the new spokesman for Codex Alimentarius.
Natural is bad and synthetic is good.
I urge everyone to watch "Crude" I posted it in the politics section. If you want to see how "chief of environmental studies" and people of that nature and how they will look you dead in the eye and lie to you. And also try to manipulate the science.
"scientists" is not a corporation, which is part of his argument... I think there's a lot that can be taken away from this speech....and "urge" people to watch it at least before commenting.
I was actually more interested in heightening the level of discourse about what the speaker refers to as the colonialism of food, and vaccines for countries that still experience high death rates from not receiving proper vaccines for polio or small pox...
I look forward to hearing from someone who has taken 10 minutes out of their day to really listen to the whole argument being made, and not responding to sound bites... or giving their knee-jerk response... to what they assume the speaker is getting at after watching the first 5 minutes...
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment