RJD2 Big old nerdy DJ. Been around for a while...but underated
Which Dj is new on your list?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Which Dj is new on your list?
RJD2 Big old nerdy DJ. Been around for a while...but underated -
defo doesnt get the respect he deserves
-----------------------------------------
[ms] mobile
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Efdemin
Efdemin
I 've aways been a great fan of his productions and sound , never heard a single mix from him ,until I Saw him a week ago here in San francisco and i gotta saw it was one of the best shows i've seen in a long time. He got a lot of great reaction from the crowd.
Efdemin aka Phillip Sollmann brings a techy house minimal berlin sound but a little bit more melodic than usual still though the guy manages to put on a very sexy deep set , I totally recommend this guy .
Comment
-
Re: Efdemin
He´s going to be here in Vienna in a couple of months, will check him out now.Efdemin
I 've aways been a great fan of his productions and sound , never heard a single mix from him ,until I Saw him a week ago here in San francisco and i gotta saw it was one of the best shows i've seen in a long time. He got a lot of great reaction from the crowd.
Efdemin aka Phillip Sollmann brings a techy house minimal berlin sound but a little bit more melodic than usual still though the guy manages to put on a very sexy deep set , I totally recommend this guy .
Thx for the heads upQuiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
-
Re: Which Dj is new on your list?
soul clap was very disappointing at wmc! some good tracks, but the mixing blew!
dyed soundorom and deniz kurtel were both very impressive at wmc. i gotta track down some of there sets.Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
-
Re: Which Dj is new on your list?
I know he's somewhat of a fan fave here, but this new Naveen G warm up for SOS is sick, right from the get go.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Which Dj is new on your list?
Paul Trelles from Peru, has been around for a couple years but if you dont know him you should, his mixes are consistently amazing.
I always leave WMC learning of some new djs, this year it was Giorgio Roma and Alex Dolby, also not that new but some of their recent productions are amazing. They had the track of the week 'Ceilo' which was played my Danny Howells a number of times and balErik.Comment
-
Re: Which Dj is new on your list?
Here are all my favorites since they might be new to some of you, of course the Discoteca boys
balErik
Tom Morgan
Dana Bergquist
Gabriel Sordo (Somnus Corp)
Luke Fair
Add2Basket
Roberto Rodriquez
Scope
RAXON - best DJ in Dubai!!Comment
-
-
Re: Which Dj is new on your list?
also, pawel was very interesting at sunday school.Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
-
Comment
-
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment