I agree, there's no real gain, podcasts stays up for days, so?
Default Forum Sorting
Collapse
X
-
Re: Default Forum Sorting
I agree, there's no real gain, podcasts stays up for days, so?
Interesting threads gets updated and a large section of visitors won't even notice.
╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚ -
Re: Default Forum Sorting
I agree with this.
also regardless of how new the music is , I rather always go for the first page top 10 thread sets to see whats hot and amount of replies , this new way is not new users friendly.
how about a poll ???Comment
-
Re: Default Forum Sorting
it's taken some getting used to for me, but I dig it.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Default Forum Sorting
Apart from us ms lounge lizards, no one knows that there are more updates available by sorting the posts, unless they're directed to this thread.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: Default Forum Sorting
I think the lounge lizards are the only ones who care to read ten "thanks for the link!" comments in each post. Definitely not a new member
I hear your complaints but I'm still trying to get a feeler for it. I still think this is best for new and old members alikeComment
-
Re: Default Forum Sorting
Actually, the newbs/semi-newbs will simply miss out on a set that ventures off the first page if they, for instance, don't visit the forum in as short as a 24-hour period (or less). The camaraderie (which does occasionally involve tracklisting discovery, not just "thank you") that is associated with such sets won't catch their attention in the default layout either.Comment
-
Re: Default Forum Sorting
Correct, Last Post By is in ascending order now, and not in descending as it should be, that kills Megathreads and threads with ongoing trainspotting etc.
Threads look very nice, tho. Main pages of the various sections are still a bit cluttered, but it all looks cleaner and up to date.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: Default Forum Sorting
Usually I love everything about [ms].. but I couldn't agree more with Chunky...
This new 'sorting' is quite frustrating for me......~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: Default Forum Sorting
I just reversed it. Now that we're on VB4 I have an alternative idea that I'm going to investigate.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment