All you are tiring to do here is find weakness in runningman from observations you can exploit in things he has posted about himself. You are just tiring to cause upset by using his unborn child as some sort of insult on a personal level to get a reaction. All you are really doing is tiring to divert away from the subject matter and revert to cheep insults. If I had told you I was gay you would have reverted to calling me a cheep fag by now because you have to result to insults to state your case.
Video-US Apache helicopter killing civilians and journalists
Collapse
X
-
Re: Video-US Apache helicopter killing civilians and journalists
All you are tiring to do here is find weakness in runningman from observations you can exploit in things he has posted about himself. You are just tiring to cause upset by using his unborn child as some sort of insult on a personal level to get a reaction. All you are really doing is tiring to divert away from the subject matter and revert to cheep insults. If I had told you I was gay you would have reverted to calling me a cheep fag by now because you have to result to insults to state your case.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
-
Re: Video-US Apache helicopter killing civilians and journalists
No, I never implied, or insinuated, any sort of claim that I know who you are or what you do. I blatantly stated that you have no idea what is going on over there so you are not in any place to judge any other soldier except those involved. That was made very clear. Furthermore, I never stated that their behavior should be excused. If you read my paragraph again, it most succinctly states that because you have no idea what is going on over there, you can only criticize the soldiers involved in this incident. In other words, stop paint-brushing the military. It's unfortunate that I had to make a redundant reply to your comments.
But Localizer you commit the same crime you are accusing me of. You to are hiding behind your computer posting pretending you know me. You have also justified what I posted in my other post by calling me a coward. Yes these soldiers are in difficult situations but that doesn’t excuse this sort of behavior. If this had happened in the US you would all be singing to a different tune? I suppose this event was a more extreme version of the Rodney King incident.
No, you fail to understand the concept of using grammar and spelling appropriately. It's meant to convey your message so that others can understand what you are saying without confusion. In being able to coherently put sentences together, you would be taken more seriously while still maintaining justification of your opinions. You don't have to be perfect at it, but learning the difference between 'mite' and 'might' would be a significant start since both words mean two different things.Had my message been posted without me butchering the English language would it of justified my views in your opinion? I think not! You mite want to check your own spelling as well. I don’t think I have posted anything either indicating that I am shit scared of shadow governments. So I would be grateful if you could point me in the direction of where I did. You mite also want to note that I stood and spoke out at work when 4000 other people wouldn’t when my employer tried to make us work in conditions that where completely unacceptable, alienating about 1500 people I work with and see every day. I also helped expose another employer on national TV for violence in the work place. So you don’t need to worry about me hiding behind my PC
But to get back on point, your unadulterated reviews of 9/11 with RM are more than enough to show that you embrace the notion of shadow governments, and hence are worried about them. And your examples of you taking a proactive approach in the workplace relate to generalizing soldiers how? It has no relevance to you lambasting people who are fighting around the world. If you had said 'I was in Afghanistan, so I know what it's like,' then maybe, just maybe, your opinion and your comments would hold some weight.
It's one thing to question the military; it's another thing to just verbally attack all soldiers of the armed forces.This whole coward insinuation/comment is actually quite amusing it’s become the typical knee jerk reaction against anyone who questions the military. No different than people who brand people who question 9/11 as holocaust deniersMany people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand RussellComment
-
Re: Video-US Apache helicopter killing civilians and journalists
What the hell are you talking about? Do you know why a soldier gets PTSD? No, you don't. All you know is that they were in another country during wartime. Somehow you're trying to correlate killing innocent civilians with all suicides by vets.Local the suicide rate of veterans proves that you are wrong that these things don't happen all the time. Your vets come home and kill themselves because they can't handle that they sold their soul. They can't believe what they have done. The MSM make it sound like they have some illness coming home from war. I don't think it is responsible to just look the other way on the facts, and the facts are that the veteran suicide rate is unacceptable.
Right, I'm sure you do.Also I can sit behind my computer and do what I can to help the troops. And by help I mean get them get home.Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand RussellComment
-
Re: Video-US Apache helicopter killing civilians and journalists
Please spare me the charades and the bullshit. The people who have seen me debate or post here know the content of my posts and far be it for you to say that I would take my frustration and manifest it into something as crude as calling people 'fags.' My mistake was assuming he already had his child and was spending more time on the boards than with his kid. It's called 'criticism.'All you are tiring to do here is find weakness in runningman from observations you can exploit in things he has posted about himself. You are just tiring to cause upset by using his unborn child as some sort of insult on a personal level to get a reaction. All you are really doing is tiring to divert away from the subject matter and revert to cheep insults. If I had told you I was gay you would have reverted to calling me a cheep fag by now because you have to result to insults to state your case.Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand RussellComment
-
Re: Video-US Apache helicopter killing civilians and journalists
I so hate people using grammar/ spelling as a weapon, especially in emotive issues like this! The one thing that shines brightly from Chunky's post is that he feels very deeply for all the people involved here , both the soldiers and the victims.
No, you fail to understand the concept of using grammar and spelling appropriately. It's meant to convey your message so that others can understand what you are saying without confusion. In being able to coherently put sentences together, you would be taken more seriously while still maintaining justification of your opinions. You don't have to be perfect at it, but learning the difference between 'mite' and 'might' would be a significant start since both words mean two different things.
How about you quit the bullshit? It's patently obvious that you find the weakness and go for the throat in a very personal way. And you are very good at that , but that is definitely not an attribute any good debater would claim .The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Video-US Apache helicopter killing civilians and journalists
I so hate people who are kiss-asses. In any case, there are many here who feel for the victims/soldiers. Where do you come off suggesting that those of us who disagree with him are somehow not empathetic to those involved?
Is it now? Tell me another time I've 'gone for the throat?' Please, I'm very interested in your accusation. But you won't find that will you?...because it's never happened before on here.How about you quit the bullshit? It's patently obvious that you find the weakness and go for the throat in a very personal way. And you are very good at that , but that is definitely not an attribute any good debater would claim .Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand RussellComment
-
Re: Video-US Apache helicopter killing civilians and journalists
Look I can assure you that Didi wouldn't come to save me.. We have had it out and if there is one thing I know Didi will call it out.
Now back to the issue. PTSD.. Post Tramatic Stress Disorder. PTSD is caused by a psychologically traumatic event involving actual or threatened death or serious injury to oneself or others. Such triggering events are called 'stressors'; they may be experienced alone or while in a large group.
Violent personal assault, such as rape or mugging, car or plane accidents, military combat, industrial accidents and natural disasters, such as earthquakes and hurricanes, are stressors which have caused people to suffer from PTSD.
Do I believe that US soldiers are stressed out because their life has been in danger?? Absolutely. But I do also believe that a lot of your soldiers are coming home because they are stressed because of the harm they have inflicted on others. They can't live with the occupation.. And they shouldn't have to. War is one thing.. Occupation is another. This is what occupation does, it wears the troops moral down and they start making frustrated and foolish mistakes. But unfortunetly these mistakes cost lives. Then they come home and can't cope. I mean 1 million Iraqis have died since the troops have been there to "liberate" them.
^^ Sorry I had to put in bold because I couldn't get the Italic to turn off.. I'm not yelling or stressing the point.
Comment
-
Re: Video-US Apache helicopter killing civilians and journalists
It that kiss arse comment was at me you may find yourself outvoted hereI so hate people who are kiss-asses. In any case, there are many here who feel for the victims/soldiers. Where do you come off suggesting that those of us who disagree with him are somehow not empathetic to those involved?
Is it now? Tell me another time I've 'gone for the throat?' Please, I'm very interested in your accusation. But you won't find that will you?...because it's never happened before on here.
I have disagreed with an awful lot people here at some time or another.
I wasn't suggesting others were lacking in empathy, just you .
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Video-US Apache helicopter killing civilians and journalists
So what you are saying is that unless you are in the military you have no right to scrutinize??? That's easily by far the stupidest logic posted yet. Should we all just revert to a military dictatorship because we don't know what they have been through...boo hoo fucking hoo. They volunteered for that shit no one made them go. To label someone a coward because they don't want to fight in your fucking retarded war for profits and oil is plain wrong. The US has not fought a "just" war since WW2 and even then your corporations traded with the Nazi's. Seriously these kind of posts make want to throw up...poor US soldiers...supplied with state of the art equipment invading a country that never did anything to them which has an unorganized army equipped with weapons made 30 years ago...boo hoo hoo...my heart is really bleeding for them.No, I never implied, or insinuated, any sort of claim that I know who you are or what you do. I blatantly stated that you have no idea what is going on over there so you are not in any place to judge any other soldier except those involved. That was made very clear. Furthermore, I never stated that their behavior should be excused. If you read my paragraph again, it most succinctly states that because you have no idea what is going on over there, you can only criticize the soldiers involved in this incident. In other words, stop paint-brushing the military. It's unfortunate that I had to make a redundant reply to your comments.
No, you fail to understand the concept of using grammar and spelling appropriately. It's meant to convey your message so that others can understand what you are saying without confusion. In being able to coherently put sentences together, you would be taken more seriously while still maintaining justification of your opinions. You don't have to be perfect at it, but learning the difference between 'mite' and 'might' would be a significant start since both words mean two different things.
But to get back on point, your unadulterated reviews of 9/11 with RM are more than enough to show that you embrace the notion of shadow governments, and hence are worried about them. And your examples of you taking a proactive approach in the workplace relate to generalizing soldiers how? It has no relevance to you lambasting people who are fighting around the world. If you had said 'I was in Afghanistan, so I know what it's like,' then maybe, just maybe, your opinion and your comments would hold some weight.
It's one thing to question the military; it's another thing to just verbally attack all soldiers of the armed forces.The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Video-US Apache helicopter killing civilians and journalists
Again, you're drawing conclusions from thin air. You're assuming you know why someone has PTSD, and that is based on the idea that they know they 'occupy' a country. Is it one facet of PTSD? possibly. Is it a significant part of why they have PTSD? nobody knows other than the docs doing psych evals on them. Essentially, you do not have the insight to make any of those claims you just made. You're merely using conjecture to go from point A to point B.
[/I]Do I believe that US soldiers are stressed out because their life has been in danger?? Absolutely. But I do also believe that a lot of your soldiers are coming home because they are stressed because of the harm they have inflicted on others. They can't live with the occupation.. And they shouldn't have to. War is one thing.. Occupation is another. This is what occupation does, it wears the troops moral down and they start making frustrated and foolish mistakes. But unfortunetly these mistakes cost lives. Then they come home and can't cope. I mean 1 million Iraqis have died since the troops have been there to "liberate" them.
Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand RussellComment
-
Re: Video-US Apache helicopter killing civilians and journalists
Disagreeing with someone does not negate you from kissing ass. In any case, you're right, I'm just the big bad un-empathetic 'Merican.Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand RussellComment
-
Re: Video-US Apache helicopter killing civilians and journalists
You should use your expensive 'Londres' education and reread what it said at the bottom.So what you are saying is that unless you are in the military you have no right to scrutinize??? That's easily by far the stupidest logic posted yet. Should we all just revert to a military dictatorship because we don't know what they have been through...boo hoo fucking hoo. They volunteered for that shit no one made them go. To label someone a coward because they don't want to fight in your fucking retarded war for profits and oil is plain wrong. The US has not fought a "just" war since WW2 and even then your corporations traded with the Nazi's. Seriously these kind of posts make want to throw up...poor US soldiers...supplied with state of the art equipment invading a country that never did anything to them which has an unorganized army equipped with weapons made 30 years ago...boo hoo hoo...my heart is really bleeding for them.
Do I care if you criticize the military? no. Do I care when you start calling them killers and words/phrases of the like? yes.It's one thing to question the military; it's another thing to just verbally attack all soldiers of the armed forces.
The coward is the one that talks shit to them but won't stand in their shoes. Yes they signed up voluntarily, but if no one signed up, who would? And who would be part of the armed forces? You certainly wouldn't. But I suppose you'd rather have a draft when the government saw fit for any war?
Lots of people go in thinking they might do the right thing or they might fight for the right causes. Do I agree with the war? Hell no, and I'm more inclined to think Afghani occupation is for the sake of opium and to set up shop closer to Russia and her allies. But I'm not about to talk shit to people that can't exactly go back on their orders. Some soldiers feel the war is justified, others feel it isn't. Some Iraqis/Afghanis have gained something from this, and others have lost from it.Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand RussellComment
-
Re: Video-US Apache helicopter killing civilians and journalists
You called me a coward I would say that is an indication that you somehow think you know me.
Care to point out where I actually did this?Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Video-US Apache helicopter killing civilians and journalists
So is refuring to people as a piss ants wasnt a sign of frustrationPlease spare me the charades and the bullshit. The people who have seen me debate or post here know the content of my posts and far be it for you to say that I would take my frustration and manifest it into something as crude as calling people 'fags.' My mistake was assuming he already had his child and was spending more time on the boards than with his kid. It's called 'criticism.'
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Video-US Apache helicopter killing civilians and journalists
Originally posted by Localizer;[SIZE=2854392[/SIZE]]
The coward is the one that talks shit to them but won't stand in their shoes. Yes they signed up voluntarily, but if no one signed up, who would? And who would be part of the armed forces? You certainly wouldn't. But I suppose you'd rather have a draft when the government saw fit for any war?
The draft mite not be a bad idea. More than half of the UK citizens where against the war. I would like to see the British Government draft its citizens with such opposition.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment