If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I agree, marijuana should be legalized as it pertains to being used as medicine, because marinol simply doesn't have the advantages as inhaling the drug.
The majority of the sick people that take the drug marinol have a hard time keeping it down in the first place.
O well, you can always do it like I did: go get a job at a go-kart centre (indoor) and then have one of your colleagues close the vents...and work on a very busy evening for hours and inhale al the gasses that can't get out.
Like I did saturday evening...man, I was as high as a kite. Then they poured about 1.5 litres of Hoegaarden (whitebeer, as we call it here, or a blonde beer) in my empty stomach after work. Don't know how I made it home, but I did. I was wrecked this morning when I returned on the job.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment