So very sorry to hear this Chanty... hope everything works out for today.
This Sucks!
Collapse
X
-
Re: This Sucks!
So far so good..I dropped off my portfolio to the receptionist at Judy Inc. Agency this morning and before I even got home I got a call from them. I'll be going there shortly for a meeting with the bookers!
Fingers crossed. Wish me luck!!!
An artist from my old agency has filed a report with the police claiming that The Artist Group has committed fraud. She has sent us all a very long detailed email about her discussion with her lawyer and about the claim. Good luck to her and I hope she's successful.Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: This Sucks!
^ Congrats, hope they are better than the agency you were with before
How long had the old agency been around, how old is the new agency?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
Re: This Sucks!
glad to hear chanty... don't let the man get ya down! you have gotta be good at what ya do because you didn't miss a beat.
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: This Sucks!
good news glad to hear you sorted it all out so quicklyThe Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: This Sucks!
Thanks guys!!!! It really did happen fast and I'm very looking forward to continuing my career with this new agency and new group of bookers who were all amazing and welcoming and very, very experienced in their fields.
Garrick..you're right! We should rename it "This ROCKS"!
Floridaorange. My agency was in business for 15 years and was the top agency for the majority of that time. Judy inc. has been in business for 10 years now and has gained a great reputation and I have heard nothing but good things about them all along. Tbh..I have been thinking to switch to Judy for about the past year or so now. My strong sense of loyalty and a fear of rejection kept me from going to see them. I guess I got the push I needed!
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment